The Machine Ethics compendium
Artifical intelligence - Computer programs with some level of learning and/or autonomy.
Machine Ethics - The moral behaviors of artificially intelligent systems.
- Robo-ethics - The morals of creating and running autonomous systems
- Computer Ethics - The actions of humans on computers, data and programs
Projects / research of interest:
- Open AI: https://openai.com
- MIT Moral machines: http://moralmachine.mit.edu/
- Microsoft FATE: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/group/fate/
- EPSRC: https://www.epsrc.ac.uk/research/ourportfolio/themes/engineering/activities/principlesofrobotics/
- IEEE: http://sites.ieee.org/sagroups-7000/
- UK select committee on AI: http://www.parliament.uk/ai-committee
- Machine Ethics: http://www.cambridge.org/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=113906486X
- Robotics: a short history: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/robotics-a-very-short-introduction-9780199695980?cc=gb&lang=en&